"Most business event planners want to bring in well-known, dynamic and even inspiring speakers. I like to think I fit most of that bill, however, I think there is one more critical factor that often times is overlooked in evaluating speakers - Their MESSAGE!"
- David Dibble
- David Dibble
The New Agreements message, in its different topic forms, is in many ways a breakthrough. It turns on its ear what most people are saying about topics such as leadership, management, cultural change, employee engagement, managing the Millennials, and Quality/Systems Improvement. The case studies and stories it presents will have audiences buzzing long after the speaking is done.
- Conscious Leadership - The New Agreements for Leaders and Managers
- Leading and Managing the Millennials
- Employee Engagement - What It is and How to Earn It
- Systems-Based Cultural Change - A New Way of Being for Leaders and Managers
- Nobel Winning Science for Business - The Science of Leadership & Management
- New Agreements Tools - A Revolution in Business Transformation
- Systems Thinking for Leaders and Managers - The Ultimate Competitive Advantage
- Growing Leaders and Managers - Why Many Leaders and Managers Do the Same Things Over and Over Expecting a Different Result and What to Do About It.
- We are Obsolete - The Emergence of Systems-Based Leaders and Managers
"Bring me in to speak to your group. I promise you and your group will be expanded in some way, possibly profoundly." - David Dibble
"David is a dynamic speaker who engages his audience as active participants, but it's his message and results that send people at all levels away buzzing about a whole new possibility for the workplace..." - Frederick van Pelt, MD, MBA - Director Global Projects - Harvard Partners International